Thursday, March 10, 2011

XOXO they gave surprise

my schoolmate gave me a surprise. A belated celebrated,Yet im touching!!;P
Okay i know they planned to help me celebrated but i don't think they will bought me
a cake,one of my best best friend do it for me! no words that i could describe,they just so gorgeous!! :) now i feelin' like im officially 17yo now.times flies like a G6! i hope everythings stay in the sweet moments,memories would never been forget.
Let's pictures do a talk:

I used to sing out loud until i lost my voice,HAHA!!
Ohyea,17candles means officially 17yo right?sexay seventeen alright!xoxo
the cherry!like this pic,but my expression doesn't really match with background.LMAO
blow the condles.
make a wish.may i share with you guys?
1st,i wish he love me more than i love him, never changed!
2nd, get a excellence result in SPM
3nd, healthy and friendship forever!winks**
ops, too many wishes?no idea,im greedy.

ii loves her
i know him since primary, we knew each other have been 7years
hey cecelia,thanks to you,love yea and keep in touch always
the girls.
champagne,cheers!
NAH,here come some cam-whore

power flash.face getting rounded


THE END peeps.

No comments: