Friday, March 25, 2011

Okay, some of my friends knew that idk how to make up at all even put an eyeliner sometimes i felt like im such a loser being a girl cause don't know how to make up even basic once. i'm telling myself no way keep going like this.Alright, i'm having make up leasson.the basic once, day make up and dinner make up. I was like after i learn all of it then i no need makes trouble to my mummy or others, I can make it by myself,how proud. haha. I don't like heavy make up. picture show : this was the 1st lesson, nothing special. sorry,face rounded;( black and white. doesn't see anything but second lesson make up does really nice! will be practise back. will show it again *winks*
third lesson, it's quite heavy liner. my mistaken;( Not the effect i want.tsk tsk!how sad,something failure.
p/s: sorry above three pictures doesn't really clear. Will post it up next next and next lesson once.

bye ;)

No comments: