Saturday, February 19, 2011


times flies. CNY eve, CNY of day one day two and go on, chap goh meh have been passed. I not sure whether im officialy 17-years-old or still 16 years-old cause my birthday not over yet but is coming soon. okayokay, 17-years-old still not considered as OLD. im still teenagers!!! but grow up a year seems have to faced lots of problem by myself, no more rely family, some more family couldn't help YOU solve the relationship problem. TIME TO hold on, this ages still chouldn't able to in love actually, but because of my stubborn, i've spent two years in relationship and nearly
neglect on my studies. Atleast i never regretted that i've spent these two years cause i learned lots of life principles and social reality and so on. i'm out of idea with relationship?Alright, stop it and tired right now:) this year is the time to face SPM,others away.No trouble is the best.

No comments: