Thursday, January 6, 2011

say HI to SMK SEBERANG PERAK! ;D yeah, i back to my lovely school again and above picture was my school toilet. clean right? thats the reason i love my school so much LMAO i talk nonsense
secretly to tell, the uniform i wore fifth year already! means that i didnt changed my height and weight?im confusing too xD friends said i changed alot as here did,totally different with form1 look and im form5 now. HAHA nothing proud actually. Is gonna leave my secondary school end of this year;( im not willing to! another sad case is, i changed to another class now! FML simply arranges class, so me and my friends are meant to be seperated now. my principal exactly something wrong and idk whats wrong with her? changed all the school rules,weird rules!
hmmm ;( shouldn't talk bad words behind principal!HAHA she changed the rules were good for us. but then i couldn't accepted the rules. never asked for permission before she changed,never respect the students. pissed off! wo hen tao yan ni! everything you did but just good for your own, never think students feeling. Even teachers complaint too?ops!how shy *.*
and yeah, Period make annoyed again!;( harder and harder!

okay stop here! see you

No comments: